TJ Coversall steel garages, carports and storage sheds are the perfect solution to store your car, truck, tractor, SUV, lawn and garden equipments, patio furniture or any other item you may want protected from animals, burglars, or whatever mother nature throws at you.
If you can drive it, we can protect it because our goal is to offer you the best quality and price on your installed carport, garage or metal building.
Our metal sheds and buildings prices are extremely affordable and include free delivery and set up on your level ground. (Please Note: If your surface is not level within reason, the building cannot be built.)
Other features of our metal carports and storage buildings include:
- 360º Roof Bracing
Our metal buildings are reinforced with braces on every corner and center of every truss. These braces are put in place to ensure your shelter remains squared and stable for extra strength, while preventing the roof from caving in.
- 90 MPH Wind Warranty
Stronger Lasts Longer. With the optional wind warranty packages your structure is guaranteed to withstand harsh winds, plain and simple. Wind warranty packages start from 90 mph and up.
- 4 Season Workmanship Warranty
With the 4 season workmanship warranty, we are standing behind our product throughout the four seasons. Your metal unit will be protected from the natural elements such as heavy snow loads, harsh winds, blazing heat, and anything in between. We have your back. Warranted for a period of 1 year from the date of completed installation, against defects in workmanship assuming normal user care and maintenance.
- Metal buildings and sheds are available in 12 or 14 gauge, 2 1/4" galvanized steel tubing. The 12 gauge tubing comes with a 20 year rust through warranty on the metal frame.
- Sheet metal is 29 gauge steel and available in 12 different colors, we also build certified metal sheds for areas requiring wind and snow load specifications.
- All of our units start off as a steel carport, but you can customize any of them in order to make sure that the building you ordered will fit in well with your existing property.
- Buildings can be anchored to the ground with mobile home anchors or anchored to the concrete giving you a 90 MPH warranty on either installation.
- We have 12 colors from which to pick from to match your home or other buildings on the property.
- Our sheds are affordable and long-lasting. They can be used for residential, industrial, agricultural and commercial applications.
- Our metal sheds are constructed using a tubular steel frame and steel sheeting or panels.
- Our metal sheds are easy to maintain and are guaranteed not to rot.
- We also build certified metal sheds for areas requiring wind and snow load specifications.
- We use high quality steel for a long-lasting, high quality, enclosed shed.
We can build any size garage or workshop, from a single car carport to enclosed garage to buildings big enough to store your large motor home or semi truck in, complete with YOUR CHOICE of custom options such as:
- Roll Up doors
6 standard sizes available. (6’x6’, 8’x6’, 9’x7’, 10’x8’, 10’x10’) and 12 different colors available, TJ Coversall is sure to have the best roll up door for your situation.
- Overhead doors
Sectional doors for a Residential look.
- Standard - No Windows, Non-Insulated doors.
- Upgrades – Glass windows and/or Insulated doors. Garage door opener compatible. We can frame out your personal door at an extra cost. Restrictions apply.
- Service doors
We can also install one or more service doors for easy but secure access to your storage facility.
Using your metal building as a workshop? Choose from a variety of windows to let in both air and light. Screens and e-glass available.
Adding a skylight to your metal building or workshop and add a LOT of natural lighting to your storage shed or workshop, saving you money on electricity.
- Colored screws
Want to add a designers touch to your garage, storage shed or metal building? Colored metal screws can add a touch of color to your metal building.
Since RVs are as varied as their owners, we can deliver a wide range of steel motor home covers to suit your needs, or design a custom structure just for you and deserve the protection you'd give your home.
So with all these applications, choices and customization options how can you NOT end up with a storage solution that completely meets your needs?!
Contact of call TJ Coversall TODAY at 608-214-2325 with your questions or to order YOUR metal garage, carport or metal storage shed.